Dyfi Architecture provide imaginative and innovative ways of renovating, extending and altering your building without compromising on what makes it significant. We take a friendly and informed approach to allow your aspirations to become a reality. We understand the whole build process from conception to absolute realisation. We have strong links with other construction professionals and trades.
Steve Berry PG.Dip.Arch (AEES), MCIAT, CEnv., CIAT-Accredited Conservationist, IHBC.
Founder and Creative Director : Dyfi Architecture Limited
As well as being a highly qualified Architectural Professional, Steve is also a Chartered Environmentalist and is on the Register of Accredited Conservation Professionals. He is a Full Member of the Institute of Historic Building Conservation.
- Chartered Environmentalists are internationally recognised as having proven professional knowledge, experience and commitment to environmental and sustainable best practice.
- English Heritage, Historic Scotland and Cadw recognise Accredited Conservationists who are able to act as lead Consultants on grant funded projects such as the Heritage Lottery Fund. Those looking to commission work on traditional and historic buildings are able to use those on the Register with confidence that they have a high level of skill and experience in building conservation, repair and maintenance.
- The Institute of Historic Building Conservation (IHBC) is the UK’s professional body for historic environment conservation specialists.
- Steve has also been a Panel Member for Chartered interview assessments, and has presented lectures to University students.
- Recent published articles on Biodiversity and the Built Environment, and The Conversion of Historical Buildings.
- Particular expertise in daylight gain and renewable energy, with over 25 years wide ranging Professional experience.
- Approved Surveyor / Inspector for Churches in Wales
- Dyfi Architecture are members of the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings (SPAB).