Aerial Drone Architectural Photography and Professional Building Surveys, North Wales, Mid Wales, West Wales.
Dyfi Architecture can now offer aerial drone photography and surveying services using our in house facilities, we are CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) Fully Qualified and Insured. It is strongly suggested that aerial surveys and inspections of buildings should be undertaken with the same level of Professional Expertise as one would expect from a ground level survey. In this respect they should only be undertaken by a fully qualified Construction Professional with CAA Permissions, we can now offer this exclusive service to Clients throughout North Wales, West Wales, Mid Wales and adjoining areas.
- Highly Qualified Architectural Professional drone pilot, with Building Conservation Accreditation
- Able to highlight any issues on site immediately and respond accordingly with additional data gathering
- Reduced access costs compared with scaffolding
- Eliminates risks associated with working at height
- Production of Fully Professional Reports and Client Presentations
- Highlighting of building defects which would otherwise not be identified without extensive investigations
- Quick deployment with minimal disruption and inconvenience
- Superb high quality images tailored to specific client and project requirements
Outline of Services :-
- All Services can be complimented by our Architectural Services and carried out in-house.
- Schedules of Condition
- Dilapidation surveys
- Quinquennial and other stipulated condition surveys and inspections
- Defect inspections
- Roof surveys, including any hard to access areas
- Progress monitoring and compliance of sites and locations
- Pre-purchase surveys
- Pre-survey inspections for accurate tendering
- Post contract inspection and snagging for effective contract retention and completion
- Life cycle analysis
- Aerial marketing and promotional photography
*****….. Other services are likely to be added in due course, contact us to discuss..! …..*****